Hidden River Cave
Hidden River Cave is not your grandma’s cave tour! It’s an adventure park located right in the middle of Horse Cave’s historic district where you’ll find:
- The world’s longest underground swinging bridge on the 50-minute Guided Tour along a subterranean river;
- A Wild-Cave Tour featured by Mike Rowe on The Discovery Channel’s “Dirty Jobs” series that offers a muddy off-trail close-up look at the wonders of the underground ecosystem;
- A zip line across the region’s largest cave entrance;
- A rappel down the limestone face of the cave;
- Interactive exhibits at the American Cave Museum;
- An award-winning above ground cell phone tour that traces the pathway of the cave beneath your feet.
In 1867, famed naturalist John Muir called this cave “a noble gateway to the birthplace of springs and fountains and the dark treasures of the mineral kingdom.” You don’t want to miss the region’s greatest photo op of a gorgeous cave right on Main Street right in the middle of town!
Things To Do Nearby
Open daily from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST year-round. With last cave tour at 3 pm. Extended hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Memorial Day through Labor Day weekends, last cave tour at 4 pm. CLOSED Christmas Eve & Day.