ALERT: Due to Covid-19 regulations, visitors are encouraged to wear masks and practice social distancing.
Listen! Can you hear it?
It’s nature calling you to come out and play!
• It’s the laugh of a kookaburra from the animal park at Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo.
• It’s the rushing subterranean river at Hidden River Cave.
• It’s the showering waterfalls at 300 Springs on the canoe trail along Green River at Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe and Kayak.
• It’s the whoosh of the ziplines across the mouth of Hidden River Cave and along the treetop canopy bordering Mammoth Cave National Park at Adventures of Mammoth Cave.
• It’s the echo of footsteps on the limestone trails of Mammoth Onyx Cave.
It’s nature calling your name. Will you answer?