Horse Cave – Hart County Tickets, Gift Cards, Season Passes
Give the gift of adventure during any season!
Mark Twain said it best, “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” And we add – share the gift of adventure with those you love!
We try to make it easy to share those experiences with gift cards, gift certificates, season passes, and online ticketing. Stuff those stockings at Christmas time and wrap it up for birthdays, graduations, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, anniversaries, weddings, congratulations, any day/any reason with kangaroos, cave tours, safaris, hayrides, Conestoga Wagons, treehouses, cabins, hotel rooms, hamburgers, and Amish donuts! Choose your favorite adventures, and let us help you make it happen!
- Hidden River Cave/American Cave Museum – Cross the world’s longest underground extension bridge to see beautiful Sunset Dome, the largest in Kentucky’s Cave Region. Located in the beautiful downtown historic district in Horse Cave, Kentucky. Reservations are available but are not required for public, guided cave tours and include a tour of the American Cave Museum at no extra charge. The museum is open daily and tours are scheduled each hour. Go here: hiddenrivercave.com/tour-information-and-tickets/ Open year round.
- Adventures of Mammoth Cave – Zipline, mountain e-bike, horseback, canoe & kayak, aerial challenge reservations all available at adventuresofmammothcave.com/tours/
- Mammoth Cave National Park – Reservations are highly recommended for any tours at Mammoth Cave National Park. Go here for cave tour reservations: www.nps.gov/maca/planyourvisit/cave-tours.htm Open year round.
- Dutch Country Safari Park – Purchase your passes for the season on a beautiful Amish farm that includes a 3/4 drive thru safari and several animal encounter areas. In the encounter areas, animals can be hand fed and even some of the smaller animals can be held. Passes available by phoning 270.925.4417. Their season is March – October. Passes give you unlimited visits for the season – a real bargain!
- Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo – E-gift cards to use on tickets and at the gift shop from $25 & up with a personalized message can be purchased online at kentuckydownunder.com/gift-card
- Adventures of Mammoth Cave – Zipline, mountain e-bike, horseback, canoe & kayak, aerial challenge gift cards/certificates available at book.singenuity.com/348/giftcard/
LODGING RESERVATIONS – There’s so much to do, you’ll want to make it an overnight adventure! For info on our unique lodging options including hotels, campgrounds, Conestoga wagons, cabins, treehouses, teepees, vacation rentals, and even a retro motel, go to kygetaway.com/stay/.
LOCAL FOOD – What’s an adventure without delicious fuel? Our local restaurants offer just what you’re looking for – Amish donuts, home cooking, biscuits and gravy, homemade pizza, fresh salads, barbecue, and the state’s best hamburgers (chosen by Kentucky Living voters). Many of those restaurants have gift certificates you can purchase at the restaurant. Here’s a link to a list of our great options: kygetaway.com/dining/