8 Ways to Sunday – Adventure in Hart County
Want to make the most of your weekend getaway? Looking for some adventure on Sunday? Need to know what’s open on Sundays in Hart County? We’ve got the scoop for you!
2. Interact with kangaroos, exotic birds and more and tour Mammoth Onyx Cave at Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo at Horse Cave I-65 Exit 58 that is also open 9-5 seven days a week.
4. Canoe past 300 Springs on Green River at Lynn Camp Launch on Sunday. Call 270.537.4727 for access or equipment.
5. Add some excitement at Adventures of Mammoth Cave at the edge of Mammoth Cave National Park open daily 9-5 for ziplining, the adventure course, horseback riding, and canoeing.
6. Relax on the walking trails, children’s playgrounds, and picnic areas at Maple Avenue Park in downtown Horse Cave and at Thelma Stovall Park in downtown Munfordville that are also open 7 days a week.
8. Enjoy the countryside along the Hart County Quilt Trail Tour, a great driving tour option seven days a week.
In addition to our great fast-food restaurants, where can you eat on Sunday?
5 Broke Girls in Horse Cave is open 11 am to 3 pm on Sundays.
Murray’s Restaurant in Munfordville is open 6 am to 3 pm on Sundays.
El Mazatlan in Munfordville is open 11:30 am to 9:30 pm on Sundays.
King Buffet in Munfordville is open 11 am to 9 pm on Sundays. (Closed in September for vacation.)