5 types of trails to #socialdistance on in Hart County
We all need some outside time right now. Here’s some trails that we have in our area. Please follow all CDC advice and practice safe social distancing.
- Walking Trails- We have two parks with walking trails, Maple Avenue Park in Horse Cave and Green River Park and Arboretum in Munfordville
- Cell phone walking trails – We have two cell phone walking tours in Hart County. The Old Munfordville Cell Phone Tour is full of information about the town and its locations. The other is the Horse Cave Stories Cell Phone Tour, which is an award winning tour.
- Hiking – We are so fortunate to have Mammoth Cave National Park close to us. There are 53,000 acres there with trails to explore, here’s the map of the trails.
- Biking – At Mammoth Cave National Park there are also several biking trails.
- Barn Quilt Trail – How about a safe trip through the country roads to get out of the house for a little while? Here’s some information about our quilt trail.
Need some food, before or after the trail? Click over to our Hart County Dining at a Distance page for take out/curbside/drive-thru options.