Have the need to wander a trail? Love to explore? Hart County’s trails are calling you!
- Take a nature stroll on the walking trails or hike along the banks of the Green River at Green River Park & Arboretum.
- Discover history, science, and beauty on our underground trails at Hidden River Cave, Mammoth Onyx Cave and Cub Run Cave. You can even go off-trail on a Wild Cave Tour at Hidden River Cave!
- Paddle down one of the world's most diverse rivers past five of the state's largest springs on our canoeing trails at Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe & Kayak.
- Learn about how a town grew over a cave at the Horse Cave Stories Cell Tour trail or how a tiny town was occupied by 40,000 Civil War troops at the Old Munfordville Cell Phone Walking Tour trail.
- Fly high on our zipline trails at Hidden River Cave Zipline & Rappel or Mammoth Cave Adventures Zipline.
- Take a scenic driving tour in the beautiful rural countryside along the Hart County Quilt Trail.
There’s a trail in Hart County for you! Come on out to the country and have an adventure on Hart County trails!