Family fun? We’ve got you covered! We’re in the memory-making business! No matter what your family type, we’ve got your adventure:
- Even the youngest family members will marvel at the kangaroos, kookaburras and other Australian animals at Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo, our Australian-themed animal park. But you’re never too old to enjoy the animals!
- How about a lazy family paddle down Green River in our canoes at Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe & Kayak? You’ll pass springs and caves along one of the world’s most diverse rivers.
- The most adventurous in your clan can crawl along the banks of a subterranean river on an off-trail Wild Cave Tour or zip and rappel across the cave’s entrance while others take the leisurely tour at Hidden River Cave. The kids will like the bat exhibits at the American Cave Museum while you can learn together about preserving our fragile environment.
- If you’ve ever been tempted to tell your family member to take a flying leap, now’s your opportunity! Zipline along the treetop canopy at the edge of Mammoth Cave National Park (there’s also a kids’ course) or try the Super Swing or Drop Tower to add a little zing to your adventure.
- Or show the youngsters just how tech-savvy you are on the Horse Cave Stories Cell Phone Tour or the Old Munfordville Cell Phone Walking Tour.
- Bring the whole family to the free Jammin’ on the Porch at the historic Thomas House in downtown Horse Cave every Thursday evening for some bluegrass pickin’ and grinnin’!
- You can even show the kids how to gather eggs or just sit on the porch, enjoy the country air, and count the stars at Country Girl at Heart Farm Bed & Breakfast Farm Tour.