Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe & Kayak
Plan your adventure and lazy river canoe and kayak trips at Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe & Kayak, located on the banks of Green River, one of the world’s most biologically diverse rivers.
Choose trips that include 5 of the state’s largest springs, or travel by water into Mammoth Cave National Park. Day or overnight tours can include camping, fishing, swimming, caving, and/or sightseeing. There is something for every skill level. Must phone ahead.
Big Buffalo Crossing Trips
* “Three Bridge Experience” (6 miles / approximately 3 to 4 hours)
Munfordville to River Bend Road.
* “Fun Float” Johnson Springs to Munfordville (4 miles/3 hours)
Great trip for kids & family fun from Johnson Springs to Munfordville .
* Rio to Johnson Springs (8 miles / 4 hours)
Canoe or kayak trip w/good fishing & lots of Civil War history.
* Rio to Munfordville (12 miles / 6 hours)
Combine Fun Float & Rio to Johnson Spring trips.
* “300 Springs” Lynn Camp to Munfordville (24 miles / 12 hours)
Overnight camping trip with a nice secluded gravel bar to setup camp. See 300 Springs waterfalls. Or shorten the trip to end at Rio, for a 6 hour day trip if you do not wish to camp.
* Munfordville to Dennison’s Ferry (21 miles / 12 hours)
Camping Trip to Mammoth Cave National Park – Dennison’s Ferry.
* Munfordville to Green River Ferry (29 miles / 15 hrs)
Overnight trip through Mammoth Cave National Park – Green River Ferry.
* Munfordville to Houchen’s Ferry (39 miles)
Overnight trip through Mammoth Cave National Park – Houchen’s Ferry.
I-65, Exit 65
Location: 100 River Road
Munfordville KY 42765
Website: Big Buffalo Crossing Canoe & Kayak
300 Springs Bridal Veil Waterfall